Frozen: The SongsRegular price $20.00 Save $-20.00
Frozen: The Songs - Various Artists LP
Featuring 10 Songs from the Biggest Soundtrack of the Year!
Includes the 2015 Grammy Award Winning Track "Let It Go" - Best Song Written for Visual Media
Walt Disney Records is set to release Frozen: The Songs featuring all 10 songs from the Oscar-winning film. The Frozen soundtrack is the top-selling album of 2014 and spent 33 consecutive weeks in the top 5 on the Billboard 200 chart, including 13 consecutive weeks at No. 1. It is certified triple Platinum, selling more than 3.2 million units and over 8.4 million tracks. The "Let It Go" film clip from Frozen has been viewed over 300 million times on YouTube.
Featuring original songs from Kristen Anderson-Lopez (In Transit, Winnie the Pooh) and Tony-winner Robert Lopez (The Book of Mormon, Avenue Q), and an original score by Christophe Beck (The Muppets, Oscar-winning short Paperman), Frozen won two Academy Awards (best animated film and best original song with "Let It Go") and a Golden Globe (best animated feature film).
It is the fifth highest grossing film of all time and the highest grossing animated film earning more than $1.27 billion globally. Released wide domestically on Nov. 27, 2013, Frozen posted the No. 1 industry all-time Thanksgiving debut and Walt Disney Animation Studios' biggest opening ever.
Frozen - The Songs - Various Artists Track Listing:
1. Frozen Heart - Performed by Cast
2. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - Performed by Kristen Bell, Agatha LeeMonn andKatie Lopez
3. For the First Time in Forever - Performed by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
4. Love Is an Open Door - Performed by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana
5. Let It Go - Performed by Idina Menzel
6. Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People - Performed by Jonathan Groff
7. In Summer - Performed by Josh Gad
8. For the First Time in Forever (Reprise) - Performed by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
9. Fixer Upper - Performed by Maia Wilson and Cast
10. Let It Go (Demi Lovato Version) - Performed by Demi Lovato