It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us BackRegular price $28.00 Save $-28.00
1988s IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK is the second album from 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Public Enemy (only the fourth hip-hop act to receive the honor) and follow-up to their 1987 debut YO! BUM RUSH THE SHOW. With innovative production from the Bomb Squad which brilliantly bolsters and balances the social/political proclamations of Chuck D and lighthearted humor of Flavor Flav, it's groundbreaking anthems "Bring the Noise," "Don't Believe the Hype" and "Fight the Power," was as deep and revolutionary as hip hop got at the time and as influential as anything that ever came out of the genre.
- 1 Countdown to Armageddon
- 2 Bring the Noise
- 3 Don't Believe the Hype
- 4 Cold Lampin' with Flavor
- 5 Terminator X to the Edge of Panic
- 6 Mind Terrorist
- 7 Louder Than a Bomb
- 8 Caught, Can We Get a Witness?
- 9 Show 'Em Whatcha Got
- 10 She Watch Channel Zero?!
- 11 Night of the Living Baseheads
- 12 Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos
- 13 Security of the First World
- 14 Rebel Without a Pause
- 15 Prophets of Rage
- 16 Party for Your Right to Fight